Learn About Our Volunteer Program and How You Can Be Involved!
Bass Coast Health is proudly supported by more than 250 volunteers who enhance our services providing positive health outcomes in our community.
As a Bass Coast Health Volunteer, you will play a vital role in supporting staff, visitors, patients, families and carers in a variety of roles across sites.
We value and appreciate the difference volunteers make to our health service and our community and as a member of this dynamic team you will receive weekly Bass Coast Health updates, engage in Volunteer Forums and have the opportunity to make a valued contribution to our community.
Join our team! We offer a range of exciting programs such as:
- Concierge Service
- Transport Driving
- Residential Care
- Gardening Program
- Pet Therapy
- Car Washing
- Community Advisory Committee
Bass Coast Health Auxiliaries
The additional resources provided by our auxiliaries’ philanthropic efforts are invaluable in enabling us to offer a comprehensive range of health services.
Bass Coast Health is fortunate to have a number of Auxiliaries established by volunteers who dedicate their time and efforts towards enhancing our health service:
- BCH Ladies Auxiliary
- BCH Inverloch Art Auxiliary
- BCH Inverloch Fundraising Auxiliary
- Phillip Island Health Hub Auxiliary
- BCH San Remo Opportunity Shop
To volunteer at Bass Coast Health you should:
- Be 18 years or older
- Commit to a minimum of 6 months service and a minimum of 3 hours a week/fortnight
- Complete an application form and provide the names of 2 referees
- Attend an interview
- Undergo a National Volunteer Police Check through Bass Coast Health (no cost to you).
- Undergo a Working with Children Check
- Be willing to sign a statutory declaration.
- Sign and agree to our conditions of volunteering inclusive of adhering to privacy, confidentiality, code of conduct and working towards our vision, purpose and values
- Complete relevant orientation and training
- Keep us updated with any changes in availability or contact details
How to Apply
Contact the Manager of Volunteers
Phone: (03) 5671 3372 or download and complete the below registration documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org