Cancer Information Page
What to Expect. A place to learn about things that you may go through after your cancer diagnosis.
What to Expect
We refer you to the Cancer Council's Guides to Best Cancer Care if you prefer to go through the information yourself first, or we're happy to be with you through this time as well.
Education will be provided to you when you are referred for Oncology, Haematologist or Nephrologist.
If you want to have treatment here:
- A medical practitioner referral is required - General Referral Enquiries - Phone: 03 5671 3175
- Preferred referral method Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 03 9102 5307
- The referral will be received and then triaged
- This will be then internally organised for next steps.
If you would like to be treated somewhere else:
- A transfer will be organised with the staff/specialist
- The referral will need to be updated
- You will go through the access team and then triaged
- This will then be organised for you.