Alcohol and Other Drug Services
Our team of qualified and experienced drug and alcohol counsellors provide a number of services including:
- Counselling using evidence-based client centred therapies
- Care and recovery co-ordination
- Referrals to residential detox facilities and rehabilitation facilities
- Home-based withdrawal support with a withdrawal nurse
- Pharmacotherapy linkage for clients on opiate replacement therapies
- Needle and syringe program
- Support for family members and those affected by another person's alcohol and other drug use.
No referral is required. Access to AOD services is through the Australian Community Support Organisation (ACSO) on 1300 022 760. Contact ACSO and they will do a quick intake assessment to determine which service you should be referred to and then they will send the details to our intake worker. You will then be contacted to arrange a free and confidential appointment time with one of the AOD team.