Cancer Information Page
What to Expect. A place to learn about things that you may go through after your cancer diagnosis.
What to Expect
We refer you to the Guides to Best Cancer Care - Care Council page. This allows you to spend time alone to go through the information or we are happy to be with you through this time as well.
Education will be provided to you when you are referred for Oncology, Haematologist or Nethrologist.
If you want to have treatment here:
- A medical practioner referral is required - General Referral Enquiries - Phone: 03 5671 3175
- Preferred referral method Email: email@example.com or Fax: 03 9102 5307
- The referral will be received and then triaged
- This will be then internally organised for next steps.
If you would like to be treated somewhere else:
- A transfer will be organised with the staff/specialist
- The referral will need to be updated
- You will go through the access team and then triaged
- This will then be organised for you.